These videos can be found together in this YouTube Playlist
These are introductory "how to videos" that cover the core aspects of using our TimeBank.
This tutorial covers how to add your photo, and maintain your contact info and the Bio section. http://youtu.be/wVuufrfp1FM
This tutorial covers how to edit your talents listing on your member profile. https://youtu.be/F2BzqxsQ-uU
This tuturial shows how to post an "ad" for an offer or request for services http://youtu.be/sADsIZxvNOE
This tutorial show hows to find offers and requests in our TimeBank http://youtu.be/BwTAQYAmZt4
This tutorial show hows to review your activity (exchanges, hours in your bank, etc.) https://youtu.be/bKCkA6Uheww
Once you've gained some experience using the TimeBank, these videos help explore some of other less common but useful features of our TimeBank.
How to act as a guardian angel for another member in your timebank. https://youtu.be/oG8KPW4It6Q
A Guardian Angel can be used when a member needs ongoing help with using the website or has no access to the Internet. A Guardian Angel is another Timebank member who has taken on the task of supporting a 'mentored member'. It can be used by parents or legal guardians of minors or others to oversee their Community Weaver activity. It is required for any Timebank members who do not have an email address. More details on Guardian Angels at http://wiki.timebanks.org/wiki/Guardian_Angel
In addition to these tutorials, be sure to check out the "Help Wiki" (http://wiki.timebanks.org/wiki/Help_for_Timebank_Members) in the menu bar
There is also a presentation which gives an overview of Community Weaver 3 (the underlying software for our TimeBank). Click here to download it in PDF format.
INDIVIDUAL (humans) VS. ORGANIZATION
When you click to JOIN/SIGN UP (from https://mcs1stopindy.timebanks.org/signup)
- complete the basic information to start the process (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password)
- Guide: http://www.timebankindy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Joining-as-an-Individual.pdf
- mark the box "Sign up as an organizational member" (which means you want to create an account for your Organization)
- complete the basic information to start the process (Organization Name, Email Address, Password)
- Guide: http://www.timebankindy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Joining-as-an-Organization.pdf